Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Been a busy girl...


2008 is turning out to be super busy!! It's only the 15th and I am 2 weeks behind on my blog!! New Years was quiet, spent with our friends and neighbors. Jordana has developed fear of loud noises, including firecrackers. She did not enjoy them at all, burying her head in my neck. I spent the first 2 weeks of the new year at work suffering immensly. Rude customers, having to explain insurance deductibles over and over, super high volume at my original budget, and employees under the weather. My staff has been amazing. Not a one has called in sick yet. These women amaze me every day. I love each and every one of them, even the girl who has only been with us 2 months! She has been a great find!!
Last weekend, my friend Katrina and I went to a Creative Memories retreat in Brenham and got 36 pages done!!. Katrina got 26!! Nice way to start the year!! I will be posting them soon. I just have a few finishing touches to do!! This weekend is the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Houston. I have signed up for a few classes, but it will be mostly about the shopping for me!!
Jordana is enjoying her Christmas and Hanukkah presents. This pix is her in her new tiara, earrings and bracelets. The heart on the tiara flashes when it is pressed. Whenever it stops Jordana says "Uh-Oh, What happened?" She is talking so much! When she wants to go down the slide on her new rainbow play system, or at the park with Grandma Shelli, she says "Hold my hand!" Everyday she surprises me with the things she has learned.
Congrats to Kelly and Ryan on the good news. Check out her blog to see!!

No comments: