Thursday, February 19, 2009

The bloody incident


I was at work (hell) last night when Randy called. He seemed calm and I asked how his night was going. He said it was fine until Jordana had a little fall. I pictured her falling down the stairs but he said no. She was running into the dining room and she fell...her nose broke the fall, when it slammed into the base of the table leg. Randy immediately picked her up and she, of course, started balling. then the blood started flowing. Luckily it was just a nose bleed and not a surface wound. Randy said there was blood everywhere, which probably scared her even more. It was about 8:15 when he called me and I talked to her on the phone. She sounded ok but her voice was scratchy from crying. She was eating a cracker, which she thought was a cookie...so she felt all better. Randy and I checked on her constantly last night and she was fine this morning, with no visible scars from last night. Only bloody pj's which I hope Shout is working it's magic on. I think she took 10 years off Randy's life!!!

No comments: