Monday, August 27, 2007

Walgreens 6510 crew




These are my girls (I feel like there is a "no boys allowed" sign on the front door!) I spend more time with them than I do my own family. I have managed 7 Walgreens, and this staff is, by far, my favorite. Smart, helpful, considerate and loyal; I find it a little easier to tear myself away from my family to go to work everyday. I can take vacation without worrying about the day to day activities. These girls get it done everyday. We survived Rita, the Parata and alot of maternity leaves (don't drink the water!!!) Now, with a clinic opening soon, I have total faith we will survive whatever happens. I hope I will always have such wonderful employees.

1 comment:

Erin Nagy said...

I laughed when I saw your signature line "Scrapping is my drug" and laughed even harder when I saw your RPh. :)