Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oops....


So I had a rough morning. Afer working 9 straight days and heading to my 10th, I was practically asleep at the wheel. I stopped at McDonalds for breakfast. After paying, I rolled up to the first window to get my food...and promptly side swipped the stupid yellow pole. Sad thing was, I was too tired to care. Randy and I think it's just surface damage, but the yellow paint is so unattractive. There is a slight dent, but not enough for me to care. Besides, it matches the dent on the tailgate that I got when I backed into Randy's truck last winter when his tailgate was down. Randy may take the vehicle to
Hamilton next weekend and see if Ben's guys can work a (cheap) miracle on it. Since Randy and I have such a special relationship with Ben, little things like this don't bother me as much as they used to. Why get mad when it was my own fault?
So now I am off for 4 days...one of them being Randy's and my 6th wedding anniversary. We have no major plans since I am a barge with 2 legs attached. That is ok with us!
My heart goes out to Kelly. Check out her blog to read about the hard decision Ryan and her had to make regarding one of her foster children. I don't envy their situation and wish them the best...no matter what the outcome.

No comments: