Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Someone got a promotion.....




and it is not me! Jordana is moving up to preschool!! We received a letter last week that they would start her out a few hours a day. Today, when Randy dropped her off...she went right into the preschool class. When I picked her up, she was back in EPS 1....so I don't know how it went, but according to her daily sheet, Jordana went potty!!! I figuered being with the big kids would encourage her to use the potty.

Some of her new things include..."I love my kitty cat" followed by a smothering of Patches...or an attempt to pick him up. Patches is such a good sport. He may yell every now and then, but he tolerates her. Jordana is obsessed with Mickey mouse clubhouse. Luckily it is on Demand. they are about 10 minutes long and we use them to encourage her to eat (she is still not a good eater). Her favorite thing to say is " I need to watch ONE MORE Mickey mouse". Randy tried to put on some other Mickey Mouse show yesterday, but he couldn't fool her. She said "No Daddy, I want the Mickey Mouse CLUBHOUSE!!!"

As for other happenings...I went to a scrapbook retreat this weekend with Katrina and got 3 mini albums done from CKU and about 20 pages. I am happy with the work I did and am now motivated to catch up!! .....(after I find my desk). Randy laid a new wood floor in the dining room and used the old wood floor in the front hall closet. Now, 6 years later, the only old nasty carpet left is in the master bath. Only we see it. Thank goodness because it is beyond nasty!!! I am still on target for a mid October delivery. I expect to end work on 10/08 depending on how dilated I am. We see the Dr. tomorrow and we'll see what he says!!!

I am wishing all my teacher friends good luck and a great school year (Katrina...it WILL get better!!!).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see i told you my neice was the smartest baby around :) I'm proud of her. Give her a big ole hug from her aunt barb and tell her i love her bunches