Friday, January 16, 2009

Blog Slacker....


So Iam a blog slacker. It's been over a month since I have posted. Time has slipped away from me. Could it be because I have a 3 month old, a 3 year old and have gone back to work? Kara is still not sleeping thru the night. She gets up to eat once and usually one other time. But during the day she is adorable. She smiles alot and is eating better. Her colic has subsided but she still has some crying bouts once in a while. At school yesterday, she rolled over from her stomach to her back.
I went back to work on December 15...and have been miserable. It is so busy, we cannot keep up. I am getting tired of it. There is no down time...ever. I have lost both my interns and do not have any extra help anymore. Most days I dread going to work. I never thought I wold be in this place again. If it weren't for my awesome staff and most of my great customers.....I don't think I could do it.
The holidays were a whirlwind. Jordana was overwhelmed again with the amount of presents. We have a few she didn't even open...they'll make good birthday presents!! I'm kind of glad life has returned to normal.
Last weekend I went to a weekend retreat and got 20 pages done. If I didn't have these retreats, I would never get any scrapbooking done!!! I am looking forward to CKC in April. My next retreat isn't until August....boo hoo!!
Jordana is as onery as ever. Yesterday, when we were getting out of the car...she said..Mommy, I need something for in my mouth. Translation...a paci or a lollypop.
I find it harder to take pix. Jordana is older now and she gets into everything. I can't leave the Nikon laying around for fear she will get into it. By the time I grab it, the moment is gone. I hope to be a little quicker on the draw to get some great pix.

No comments: