Monday, July 27, 2009

Free time does not exist




It's been over a month since I have blogged. Life is just so busy. Randy and I try to run as much as possible, but it only amounts to 2 to 3 times a week. When the weather is cooler, I may start running in the morning. I am still so tired, it is hard to get out of bed in the mornings.


The kids are doing well. Jordana has been taking swimming lessons but is on hiatis because her teacher was away. She still won't dunk her head. Kara is growing like a weed, she has her bad days, mostly because of teething. She LOVES solid food and almost never wants a bottle, and she loves school. Jordana love school too, taking music class and gymnastics. She also likes to run around with my bra on. What a weirdo!
I am looking forward to some time off in September.....

No comments: