Friday, February 29, 2008

Good news...again...

I have not been posting because I have been exhausted....mostly because I am pregnant. Yes, you read it right, Jordana is going to be a big sister!! As of now I am due 10/16/08. With Jordana, I didn't know I was pregnant until I was almost 3 months. I was tired, but there was little nausea, I slept great, and my appetite dind't change too much. Not so much this time, this baby is kicking my butt. In the past week I have slept no more than 4 hours a night, have had no appetite (until tonight), have had constant nausea and irritability and have a rash on my face. I hope this baby is a boy!! This pregnancy is so different!! I will post pix when you can see I am pregnant....right now I just look chunky, not a look I want to capture on film!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

CONGRATS
Jen Taylor