Thursday, February 7, 2008

Why do I bother....

trying to be nice to customers? They are rude rude rude!! I am losing my patience with those few customers who just pick at your last nerve. Never mind the fact that I have 80 labels on the counter to be filled, 16 voice mails, a jammed up Parata and 10 customers behind you; I have to stop and explain your insurance to you? THAT IS NOT MY JOB!!!!! When you don't understand what I just told you, you get angry at me? Why is it my fault you think your employer didn't tell you about your price increase? They did, you just chose not to read the information they sent to you!!! GO AWAY!!!
As you can tell...my job is killing me. If I don't get some more pharmacist help soon....i'm going to lose it on every one of these rude ass customers!!!
There was one bright star in my day...I spoke with ( and saw for a few minutes), one of my pharmacy students, who is now a pharmacist. She is floating until she moves to Wyoming in May after her wedding. So proud!!!

No comments: