Friday, November 7, 2008

Fussy time...not fun time...

Anyone who says the first few weeks of a babies life is like a honeymoon is a LIAR!!!! Kara's fussy time starts around 8pm and usually ends around midnight.....except the night Randy went out of town and she cried until 2am (last night). I spend the whole day in and out of bed sleeping on and off until 1:30. I am not a happy camper. feel like I have tried everything. I don't want to create bad habits, like requiring me to rock her to sleep, or using the bouncy seat or the swing. Jordana was a horrible sleeper until she was 7 months old. I was a zombie and borderline depressed. I don't want to go there again. Jordana has been thankfully) sleeping thru these loud nights. Her only issue right now is potty training. She desperately wants to wear undies, cries when we don't allow her to (when she is sleeping), but won't tell us she needs o go potty until it is too late. We will be staying in this weekend and going potty every 30 minutes. I hope the crash course will work!!

No comments: