Sunday, October 26, 2008

Too tired for words

The past 2 weeks have been a blur. Kara has her days and nights mixed up and she is having pooping problems. She has not had an 'unassisted' poop since last Sunday. She likes to poop at 1AM, so we have to wake up to help her along. Otherwise, I am afraid she will hurt herself.....not to mention the 2 hours of crying that could go with it. She is still sleeping her best between 6am and noon....so I usually don't roll out of bed on the weekdays until 11am. We are going to try to get her into the md this week for a weight check and to see about this problem. I have no idea how long it could last. I am still not feeling 100% either, constant lower back pain has been slowing me down. Maybe my OB will have an answer for me when I see him tomorrow.

Here is a conversation I had with Jordana the other day:

Me: Jordana why do you have to touch everything? (after she brings me an open bottle of Mylicon drops, that was closed before she touched it)
Jordana: I don't know.
Me: You are impossible!
Jordana: I NOT IMPOSSIBLE...I Jordana Kerth!!!

No comments: