Friday, May 22, 2009

Life returning to normal...

By Wednesday, the world has almost righted itself. Kara woke up fever free. Although Jordana had a fever on Tuesday night...totally random...she was fever free on Wednesday as well. Both went to school...I got a hair cut and ran some errands. NORMALCY!!! Kara is still not sleeping thru the night but at least it is not a 3 hour ordeal. She still has not crawled yet. She tries so hard but give up easily and cries...hope this is not a glimpse of her future personality. Jordana did everything early and quickly (except potty training) that I took it for granted. As for potty training....we have enlisted Primrose's help. We send Jordana to school with undies and plastic panties...and let them do the work. Jordana did great on Wednesday....then proceeded to poop in her pants at home Wed night, right after Randy asked her if she needed to go potty. Yesterday, she had a pooping accident in school but woke up dry after her nap. Last night she peed on the potty and was accident free, but woke up with a dirty pull up. She peed in the potty this morning.....things are looking up. I am a bit worried about the weekend, with Randy being alone for 4 days while I work. We'll see.
As for other things, currently reading Mary Higgins Clark new book, tried to catch up on sleep and scrapbooking (failing miserably there). I was sad to hear of the horrible fire at Gallery furniture last night, but I know Mac will recover. I'm glad So you think you can dance is back...but I hate Sonia!! I thought she was going to have a BIG O right there on TV last night!! Hope all is well in your world!!!

No comments: