Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Time to catch up




So I am the worlds worst blogger. I haven't updated in over a month. Maybe that is because I am beyond busy. I have been booked solid for over a month. Easter, Passover, Creative Memories Celebrations, CKC and work have sucked up all my time. I had inventory a few weeks ago and it was bad...again. I feel like Walgreens is setting me up for a bad inventory by underestimating my shrink all year and the huge amount of coupons we accept. In the past month, I transferred out one employee and transferred in another...so far so good. I received a new fridge and have still not completing the transition because we are so busy filling Tamiflu rxs for the swine flu....which was completly overblown. I have had some fun times, Creative Memories Celebration at the George R Brown where I finally completed my Door county peek a boo album (only 1 ½ years later) and 5 pages. The following weekend was CKC, where I took WONDERFUL classes. Looking forward to applying my new knowledge to my pages. then there was the issue with my computer. Couldn't do anything but email and surf....couldn't download from the web or use my itunes or Sillhouette software. Thanks to Danny Delany for fixing it for me....now I just need to get the laptop up and running so I can take it to crops....I have a dead network card in there...waiting for my netgear to arrive from ebay so I can connect again!! Once I jumped that hurdle.....the kids got sick...then i did. Jordana was diagnosed with walking pneumonia and Kara has an ear infection. Days home from school, antibiotics and nebulizer treatments has wreacked havoc on our schedule. Then I started feeling crappy. Saw the dr yesterday...good news, it's not the swine flu...just a virus. Oh, and Kara is teething so her sleep patterns are all messed up. Add a wonderful visit from my cousin and Aunt and holidays, and my dance card was full!! So here are a few pix from the last month and I will try to update more often. And to Holly F and her family...so glad everything has worked out...Love from Houston.

No comments: