Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday crappy Monday...


It started with a 3 am wakeup call from Kara...and again at 5 am. Jordana woke up and insisted on wearing underwear. Randy believed her when she said she would pee pee on the potty. Within an hour she had peed in her pants, which I discovered 2 minutes before I tried to walk out the door. So I had to stop and change her. I got to work...and had a tech call in within an hour of me starting my shift. Then I get a phone call from Primrose...Kara has 101 fever. Argh!!! Randy picked her up and I called the dr...just in time for them to start lunch. Randy was able to get an appointment at 5:15, which means I had to leave work early. So I worked until 5:30 with no lunch break, then went to get Jordana. On the way to Jordana's school, a rock hit my windshield and chipped a large portion out of it. After getting Jordana, we had McDonalds for dinner And Kara was finally seen after 6 pm. Kara has a double ear infection and she is on her third course of antibiotics. She is home from school on Tuesday. Last night was no better, she woke up at 2am and was in and out until 7am when she woke up to be fed. What a crappy day....the only bright point was picking up Jordana and finding her in a pair of pipe cleaner glasses making her look like Harry Potter. she wore them all the way thru dinner!!

No comments: