Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The days slip by..

I am finding it harder and harder to keep up with daily tasks. It's only November 14th and I am already stressed about the holidays. This time of year is crazy! 3 birthdays before Christmas, Hanukah showing up in December, but never on the same day every year, then Jordana's birthday a month later. Squeeze Thanksgiving in there, along with weekends alone while Randy is off hunting, and it is amazing I even have time to pay the bills!! I still have no idea what I am going to do for hoilday cards this year!!! (Randy wants to do a pets and Jordana pix at the mall with Santa...I think he's nuts)
Hopefully, my outing with mom tomorrow will be fun. We are going to the "So you think you can dance?" tour that is coming to Houston. We are big fans. Granddaddy Randy is going to babysit because Randy will be at the deer lease.
I hope you are all surviving the pre holiday craziness. Check out my friend Kelly's blog to keep up with the foster kids stories, apparently the birth mom is fighting for custody. Let's all hope that she loses. These kids need stability and Kelly and Ryan are just the couple to provide a stable and loving home to raise these kids. (I admit, I read her blog every day..following their journey. I'm a little addicted) I admire their strength and their faith. I hope it pays off for them!!

1 comment:

Kelly Newcom said...

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers! These kids are so special to us.....we remain faithful till the decision is made! We'll continue to keep everyone posted.