Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving and...worms...

No! not my worms. I can say that I have seen it all. I have been a pharmacist for almost 9 years now and I thought I had seen it all. The nasty athletes foot that some guy put on my counter, the heat rash under a woman's saggy breasts, open wounds that need stitches but the owner of the wound refuses medical care and wants an OTC remedy. Yesterday, I was introduced to a customers worms. Yes, worms. Not pinworms...long stringy tapeworms (probably) fished out of the toilet and put in a tupperware container. Guy said this is the third one his wife had over the past few days. If I had ONE of those come out of my ass I would be in the ER faster than you could SAY worm!!

Other than the worms, Turkey day was stressful. Jordana cried while we got her ready and cried the whole trip there. Jordana does not usually cry for no reason. She cries when she is hurt, doesn't get what she wants, is dirty or tired. So when she cries for no apparent reason, it stresses me out. I think it stresses Randy too. He changed his shirt 3 times before we left. She fussed and whined the whole way to the Payne's. Of course, once she saw Grandaddy, she was fine. Needless to say I was so irritated and stressed, My camera stayed in my purse untouched. Not a Thanksgiving to remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have had a stressful November!!! I hope it gets better!!