Thursday, December 13, 2007

What a mess!!!


Tonight, after her bath, Jordana was playing. I was in the living room and I heard her messing around in the kitchen. I went to investigate, and found a huge mess!!! One of Jordana's Hanukkah presents was a lap desk with a bean bag attached to it for comfort. Somehow, she popped the wood for the cup holder out and the beanies were everywhere!! She was rolling in them, swimming in them, just having a grand old time!! She had beanies stuck everywhere. I let her play for a bit, then decided it was time to clean up. When I broke out the vaccuum, Jordana ran into a corner and hid. She eventually started crying. I had to vaccuum with her on my hip. All that was missing was the cigarette dangling from my mouth and I would have been the perfect picture for trailer trash!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she looks so proud of herself lol