Thursday, April 3, 2008

A few Holiday layouts



I am slowly getting my scrapbooking caught up. I have a bunch of pages done but they are not in albums yet. I thought I'd share a few holiday layouts. The brown one is from the car ride home from Hanukkah at Grandmas. Jordana was buried under her new stuffed animals in her car seat and was watching a movie. She paused to grin for the camera. The red ones were taken a few nights before Christmas when Aaron, Sharon, Chloe and Alyssa stopped by to exchange presents. We gave the girls these huge coloring books and they were in this huge bag. Jordana was peering in the bag and Chloe says "Jordana, do you want to get in the bag?" Jordana said "yes". I put her in and she had a blast!!! You can double click on the pix to get a closer look!!

No comments: