Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Inventory....aced!!

So my day started rough. I worked 13 hours yesterday and had to be at the store at 6am this morning. It was early!!! When the numbers started to come down....it did not look good. W were going to take a hit...5 figures. I was flabbergasted. I was going to go home and crawl into a ball and cry. Then this conversation occured when my store manager came back to the pharmacy

Mr. Martin: looks good
me: are you nuts?
Mr. Martin: guess you didn't hear the good news?
Me. NO!!
Mr: Martin: They found the missing money. We were billed for someone else's warehouse delivery in January. The DM found it. We are going to have to fight for it but it means your looking at a pick up...and positive shrink
(For you non- retail people...this is good.....negative shrink means missing money and lost profit)

WOHOO!!!

No comments: