Monday, April 21, 2008

It's too early for this heat...

It was 87 degrees today. It's only April. Why do I live here again? Oh yeah, no snow, no state taxes, more home for the buck. but I guess there are some trade offs. Record high temps in the summer and electric bills in the stratosphere. I guess I should be thanksful that we have 2 air conditioners and I work inside all day.
Speaking of work, I am stressing a bit....I have inventory next Tuesday. Although I have always had a good inventory (there was that one bad on where it turns out the RPh was stealing, and the other time when I had only been the RXM for 3 days), it still causes me anxiety. It's like part of my report card. It's amazing how in my personal life I don't give a crap what people think of me and I stopped jumping through hoops to make people happy and be my friend years ago, but at work, there are many times where I wonder how I am doing, what the higher ups think of me. Although I hate jumping through the hoops, I still do it anyway. It is especially stressful since we were down 1 script for march, and down 7 scripts the first 7 days this month...for the first time in 4 years. Anyway...wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woman, you are pregnant!! Of course your body temp is going to play games with you. Ok granted yesterday was hot...but it can be 30 degrees and you'll sweat, lol. Good luck with inventory. I have it here in two weeks and sooo not looking forward to it. Listening to screaming customers telling me we can't be closed for two days, is not my idea of fun. But it'll be over soon.