Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rough week...

I don't know what it is, but this week is killing me. I am sore everywhere, especially my back, my skin is a wreck and I am so tired. It feels like the first trimester all over again. Luckily, I don't have to work the weekend. The bad news is that this is the last week I have extra pharmacists at work. Because I have a graduate intern, I have lost my 3rd rph on Tues and Wed. And to make matters worse, on of my techs, Mariana, is moving back to Costa Rica. I don't blame her. The Texas pharmacy schools don't recognize her amazing potential as a pharmacy student, so she is going home to attend pharmacy school and be with her family. She will be missed. The good news is that I don't have to work 10 days next week. I have monday off and I took the 4th off to attend CKU, so I only have to work 8 dyas in a row. I am starting to look foward to 4 days of scrapping, shopping and being with my good friends Karen and Jane. It's amazing how close we live to each other, but our busy lives keep us from seeing each other as often as I would like. I hope CKU is fun!!

No comments: