Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Still waiting...

Jordana was a week early and came 2 days into my week off I planned on having before she was born. This baby is taking her sweet time. Thankfully I am on disability instead of using precious vacation time. I've had some pains, but they are inconsistent and usually go away when I get up and walk around...must be Braxton hicks. I'm a little concerned because I was at 3 cm last monday. I am not sure where I am at now and my MD is out of town until next Monday. I trust the MD's on call at the hospital. If this was my first baby I might be more concerned, but I know what to expect, and I know the Md is just there to catch the baby!!! I have been VERY tired. Yesterday I got a mani/pedi, ran to the dry cleaners, Office Depot and the PO and then came home. I was gone like 3 hours....and was exhausted. I laid down for a bit, and had some pains. They went away when I got up. Yom Kippor starts tonight.....another reason why I will probably go into labor tonight!!!
We still don't have cable, hopefully that will be solved tomorrow, especially the much anticipated season premier of CSI is tomorrow!!! I am at my wits end with Comcast. Everytime I call I get a different answer and a different level of service. Because I have an appointment scheduled tomorrow morning...I bet I go into labor tonight.... Channel 11 news at 6 will be doing a blurb on Comcast, with them trying to explain why their customers have no service. I can't wait to hear this!!!

No comments: