Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First posting of layouts



















These pix were taken this summer at Jordana's school. She loves the camera!!! All paper and embelishments are Club Scrap, Fizz.
Journaling reads:
June 2007 - Taken at 18 months old, we can see how Jordana loves the camera. We love to watch her grow!! Talking, Running and learning anything she can, she is a force to be reckoned with. Each new word, task or feat amazes us. Each day is an adventure and we love experiencing it every day.



Here is a quick layout of Jordana from February. It is titled Bon appetit and I used my opposites attract cricut cartridge. The paper is from club scrap of course, from the special kit for the March Rolling retreat in Houston.
Journaling reads:
2.20.2007
Sometimes half the fun of eating dinner is playing with it. Jordana decided she was finished. In true toddler fashion, her dinner ended up all over her, the tray and the floor. Good thing we have dogs!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wendy,
I love your pages! Do you like your cricut cutting machine? I've had my eye on that machine for a while. I'm thinking of starting a blog. I'll let you know if I do.
Jen Taylor

Sandra said...

Your layouts are very nice.