Sunday, September 23, 2007

Must see TV!

It's here! Fall premier week on TV! As many of you know, I love TV, especially Bruckheimer shows!! I really love the mystery shows. And the best thing... I don't work any nights this week!!! Tonight I watched Cold Case. That show makes me cry every time!!! Tomorrow is the big Heros premier as well as CSI: Miami.....Horatio has a son??? I think I will watch Chuck and Journeyman as well. Tues is NCIS and BONES!! ( LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE David Boreanaz!!!) And of course, SVU!! Wednesday has Criminal Minds and CSI: NY. I am going to give Bionic Woman a try. I may watch Kid nation, I taped the first week. Lots of controversy!! Thurs includes Earl, CSI (I hope Sara survives!!!!), ER and Without a trace. This day has a conflict....Criminal Intent moved to USA and is on at 9pm!! (I guess I will have to find the encore presentation on NBC that the website promises). Then Friday includes Vegas (no more James Caan or Niki Cox...or her boobs....I guess I won't miss those but Randy might!!), and Numbers. I may try the Womens murder club on ABC. Thank goodness I have 2 DVR's!!! I know, I have no life. But I love it!!!

No comments: