Saturday, September 22, 2007

Vacation, all I ever wanted....

4 more days of work and then....12 days of vacation!! But who's counting? My first 5 days are here at home, chilling out and maybe getting some pampering (mani, pedi and maybe a massage or facial). Then on 10/2 I am off to Wisconsin for the Club Scrap retreat. The retreat starts on Thusday, so Karen, Jane and I are going to wander wround Door county for 2 days. I see some cool nights in the future!! This week it is in the high 40's and low 50's at night and mid- 60'2 during the day. I will need to blow the dust off my sweaters and coats!! I am looking foward to spending time with my friends. Working full time and being a mom, I don't have much free time to hang out with friends. I am also going to enjoy having a hotel room all to myself for 3 nights!! Un-interrupted sleep!!!

No comments: