Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mommy and me weekend

Jordana and I spent the weekend together. Randy went to the deer lease to do some work. Saturday we did some shopping. Jordana picked out a new Clifford book at Border's as well as a new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD, which she watched right away in the car!!! Then we went to Ulta where she picked out some new bubble bath.....she asked for purple right away. This girl LOVES purple!!! Then we had Panera Bread for lunch (YUM!!!) and we both went home for naps. Jordana slept 3 hours!!!! I was exhausted from our little morning excursion. We stayed in the rest of the day watching movies and playing. Today we spent the day with Grandma, Poppa, Aunt Barbara and Uncle Jeff. Jordana went to the park with Grandma and Aunt Barbara, while Poppa and I took naps while watching the dismal Texans game.
This pix was taken a few weeks ago but this is a common scene from the backseat of my car. Jordana LOVES her stuffed animals. When she is tired, she likes to snuggle with them in her car seat and watch a movie. I think it is adorable! You can see she still has a paci problem.
This week starts my 10 day stretch and we await to see what IKE will do, if he heads this way, I may get the weekend off after all!!!

No comments: